1. Beef Sambussa 3 smaller fried dumplings with a filling of minced prime beef, with demera`s sambusa mix (sautéed onions, bell peppers and our special combination of demera seasonings and a hint of spices).
2. Chicken Sambussa 3 smaller fried dumplings filled with breast meat and demera`s sambusa mix.
3. Tuna Sambussa 3 smaller fried dumplings stuffed with tuna and demera`s sambusa mix.
4. Lentil Sambussa 2 large fried dumplings stuffed with lentils and demera`s sambusa mix.
5. Spinach Sambussa 2 large fried dumplings with spinach and demera`s sambusa mix.
6. Sambussa Sampler a five piece combination of each of our sambussa options.
7. Ambasha traditional mildly sweet skillet baked bread served with a choice of ayib be mitmita or ayib be gomen.
8. Appetizer Messob beef, chicken, tuna, vegetarian and spinach sambussa paired with choice of our ambasha.
9. Timatim Selata ethiopian tomato salad with onions and sliced and seeded jalapeños served with a fresh lime vinaigrette.
10. Demera Selata romaine lettuce, onion, tomatoes, sliced jalapeños and cucumber served with your choice of pan-seared cubed chicken breast or tilapia.
11. Kay Seer Selata chopped beets, potatoes, onion and sliced and seeded jalapeños served with fresh lime vinaigrette.
12. Azifah Selata lentils sautéed with onions and sliced and seeded jalapeños in a fresh lime vinaigrette.
13. Ye-Timatim Fitfit Selata diced tomatoes, onions, jalapeños and shredded pieces of injera with a fresh lime vinaigrette.
14. Demera Tibs Selata prime beef sautéed with onion, garlic and cardamom served on romaine lettuce with our delicious honey wine based dressing.
21. Ye-Misir Wot * split red lentils stewed in our deliciously rich berbere sauce with onions, garlic and ginger.
22. Ye-Shimbra Assa * ground chickpeas shaped into dough pieces and cooked in our special berbere sauce.
23. Kik Alicha yellow split peas prepared with onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric.
24. Shiro mixed legumes prepared with ginger root, rue seed, bishops weed and garlic, then cooked with our demera seasoning.
25. Gomen chopped collard greens sautéed with onions, garlic and ginger, then lightly mixed with sliced and seeded jalapeños.
26. Quosta chopped spinach sautéed with onions, garlic, ginger and demera seasoning.
27. Tikle Gomen cabbage and carrot cooked with onion, garlic and ginger, then seasoned with seeded jalapeños.
28. Ye-Dnichena Carrot Alicha potatoes and carrots stewed with onions, garlic, ginger, turmeric and special demera seasoning.
29. Kayseer Ena Carrot Tibs beets and carrots cooked with onion, garlic, ginger and special demera seasoning with a hint of seasoning and finished off with seeded jalapeños.
35. Doro Wot * two chicken drumsticks marinated in lemon, then stewed in a delicious spicy berbere sauce with onions, garlic and ginger root, served with hard-boiled egg and a side of ayib cheese.
36. Doro Alicha two chicken drumsticks marinated in lemon and stewed in a special mild sauce of onions, garlic, ginger, sliced jalapeños and rosemary; served with hard-boiled egg and a side of ayib cheese.
37. Ye-Doro Tibs choice of spice. chicken breast cubes marinated in lemon juice and garlic, then sautéed with onions, tomato, sliced jalapeños and rosemary.
38. Ye-Siga Wot * beef stewed with our spicy berbere sauce, flavored with onions, garlic and ginger root.
39. Ye-Siga Alicha beef stewed in our mild sauce of onions, garlic, ginger root and turmeric.
40. Michetabish mild or spicy. beef pan-fried with ginger, onion, cardamom and white pepper until golden brown, then stewed in your choice of berbere or alicha sauce.
41. Kitfo ethiopian-style steak tartar seasoned with herbed butter sauce (q`bbé) and hot-spiced chili powder (mitmita). served tere (raw), lublub (rare) or tibs (well done) with a side of ayib cheese.
42. Special Kitfo kitfo mixed with ayib cheese and gomen.
43. Togamino Kitfo kitfo in a sizzling shiro bowl topped with jalapeños and served with a side of ayib cheese.
44. Demera Kitfo kitfo mixed with onion, sliced jalapeños and ayib cheese.
45. Ye-Siga Tibs prime beef sautéed with onion, garlic and sliced, seeded jalapeños.
46. Ye-Awazé Tibs * prime beef sautéed with awazé, onion, tomatoes, garlic and sliced jalapeños.
47. Gored Gored lean cubed beef simmered in a blend of red pepper, herbed butter and awazé. served raw or rare.
48. Zilzil Tibs strip of tender beef marinated in awazé sauce, seasoned with onions, sliced jalapeño and fresh rosemary.
49. Ye-Kwanta Firfir ethiopian-style beef jerky stewed in berbere sauce with pieces of injera.
30. Ye-Beg Wot * tender pieces of cubed and bone-in lamb marinated in onions, garlic and ginger root and stewed in our special demera spicy sauce.
31. Ye-Beg Alicha tender pieces of cubed and bone-in lamb marinated in onions, garlic, sliced and seeded jalapeños and ginger root stewed in our demera mild sauce.
32. Lega Tibs tender pieces of cubed lamb sautéed in olive oil seasoned with onion, fresh tomatoes, garlic, sliced jalapeños, awazé and rosemary.
33. Derek Tibs savory cubed lamb dry-sautéed with onions, sliced and seeded jalapeños in special demera seasoning.
34. Goden Tibs sizzling platter of lamb ribs grilled with a blend of onions, tomatoes and sliced, seeded jalapeños.
50. Ye-Asa Wot boneless tilapia fillets cooked in berbere sauce with onion, garlic and ginger roots.
51. Ye-Asa Tibs pan-fried whole fish with onion, garlic, jalapeño, ethiopian spice and awazé.
52. Ye-Shrimp Tibs sautéed shrimp marinated in honey wine, rosemary, awazé sauce, jalapeño, onions and tomatoes.
53. Ye-Shrimp Wot shrimp in spicy berbere sauce with onion, garlic and ginger roots.
54. Ye-Asa Lebleb filets of tilapia with onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger with mitmita and jalapeños.
15A. Vegetarian Messob For One choice of four vegetarian portions.
15B. Vegetarian Messob For Two choice of six vegetarian portions.
15C. Vegetarian Messob Beyanetu combination of all vegetarian portions for one or two.
(for 2) 32.00
(for 1) 17.50
16A. Meat Messob For One choice of four meat portions.
16B. Meat Messob For Two choice of six meat portions.
17A. Vegetarian & Meat Messob For One choice of two vegetarian and two meat portions.
17B. Vegetarian & Meat Messob For Two choice of three vegetarian and three meat portions.
18A. Demera Messob For One choice of four portions from the entire messob menu.
18B. Demera Messob For Two choice of six portions from the entire messob menu.
19A. Vegetarian Messob Sampler three course dinner with sambussa, messob & dessert.
(for 2) 37.95
(for 1) 19.95
19B. Vegetarian & Meat Messob Sampler three course dinner with sambussa, messob & dessert.
(for 2) 40.95
(for 1) 21.50
20A. Family Style For Three To Four People messob sampler with chef`s selection of vegetarian, lamb, beef, chicken and seafood.
20B. Family Style For Five To Seven People messob sampler with chef`s selection of vegetarian, lamb, beef, chicken and seafood.
20C. Family Style For Eight To Ten People messob sampler with chef`s selection of vegetarian, lamb, beef, chicken and seafood.
Extra Vegetarian Side
Extra Meat Side stews
Extra Meat Side tibs
Gluten Free Injera
Extra Injera - Regular
Ayib - Ethiopian Cheese
Ambasha - Ethiopian Bread
57. Sambussa Turnover sweet pastry filled with with almonds, walnuts, cardamom, rose water and saffron served over our very own raspberry sauce.
58. Baklava rich pasty made from layers of phyllo dough filled with honey, walnuts and pistachios.
59. Ethiopian Style Tiramisu ladyfinger cookies in our organic buna coffee and brandy layered with mascarpone cheese.
Buna we proudly brew organic fair-trade ethiopian yirgacheffe coffee in a jebena.
Shai freshly brewed black tea leaves infused with cardamom, cinnamon and cloves.
Unsweetened Iced Shai
Ye-Tosen caffeine free oregano tea.
Juice orange juice, cranberry juice
Juice mango juice
Perrier Sparkling Water
Soft Drink coke, diet coke, sprite, soda water, tonic water