1. Star Of Munster don’t be jealous of this mixture of bulleit rye, green chartreuse, simple syrup and a lemon twist for a taste of the old south.
2. Red Haired Lass the sexy cocktail of the big apple with rokk citrus vodka, cointreau, a squeeze of lemon and a splash of cranberry juice for color.
3. Everybody’s Fancy take a vodka made from the grapes of the cognac region and stir it with lillet, the aperitif of the bordeaux region. you can’t get fancier than that.
4. Reaping The Rye stir bulleit rye with some sweet vermouth, a dash of bitters and garnish with a cherry, and reap a tasty classic cocktail!
5. The Cliff Of Moher a briny classic combination of miller’s london dry gin, a dash of dry vermouth and olive brine, garnished with blue cheese stuffed olives.
6. Our Highland Cousin a scottish twist of the classic mojito with johnnie walker green label adds a lively spice & smoke quality to this cuban mixture of lime, brown sugar, mint & soda.
7. After The Sun Goes Down jose cuervo, orange juice and grenadine will bring a little sunshine to your evening.
8. The Wind That Shakes The Barley classic whisky cocktail with the slightly smoky johnnie walker black label with a splash of the scotch based liqueur drambuie on the rocks with cherries.
9. Heather Breeze an aromatic combo of chivas 12yr with a splash of amaretto, served over ice and garnished with cherries.
10. Ireland Forever ireland’s very own vodka, boru (named after ireland’s first king), midori melon liqueur and a splash of orange juice.
11. Blackberry Blossom pucker up and taste ciroc berry vodka with lemon juice, simple syrup and soda with a cherry/orange garnish.
12. Bird In The Bush get a little irish in you with black bush irish whiskey, blackberry currant and ginger beer.
13. Kissing Thy Sweet Lips get kissed by the angels with this tasty after dinner drink of benedictine and baileys irish cream served over ice.
14. The Wild Irish Boy baileys irish liqueur and frangelico hazelnut liqueur served over ice will drive you wild as well.
15. Pure Drop enjoy this tasty punchy martini with the vanilla/citrus tuaca liqueur, triple sec, sweet and sour and a dash of sugar.
16. The Cuckoo’s Nest did you know that there are palm trees in this west coast county of ireland ciroc coconut vodka, godiva white & dark chocolate liqueur served in a chocolate rimmed cocktail glass.
17. Black Bird ½ irish & ½ mexican with bushmills irish whiskey, kahlua coffee liqueur and hot coffee topped off with whipped cream.
18. The Gold Ring grand the golden margarita with don julio blanco tequila, marnier, roses lime juice and sour mix served in a salted glass (served up or on the rocks).
19. The Smokey Chimney a smoky, spicy rendition of the sunday brunch blood mary using talisker single malt scotch from the isle of skye with a dollop of guinness stout.
Craft Import Beer
Anti Hero IPA american ipa revolution brewery-chicago, il an american hop assault! local and some of the freshest beer you can get. the brewery is right down the street! abv
Arctic Panzer Wolf double ipa three floyd’s brewing - munster, in a massive ipa that will leave your palate its hapless victim. scorched earth is our brewery policy. abv
Pride And Joy american mild ale three floyd's brewing - munster, in meant to mirror the british style bitter. american cascade hops give this ale a unique twist of citrus aroma & bitterness. abv
Robert The Bruce scottish ale three floyd's brewing - munster, in once described as a "liquid heath bar", this beer has a big malt body, which comes from chocolate and roasted malts. abv
Alpha King american pale ale three floyd's brewing - munster, in infused with four kinds of hops and then dry-hopped, to give your mouth a true hop explosion. abv
Gumballhead american wheat ale three floyd's brewing - munster, in an american wheat ale, gumbalhead is named in honor of the underground comic book cat created by rob syers. abv
Red's Rye rye pale ale founders brewery - grand rapids, mi four varieties of belgian caramel malts imparting sweet richness. impressively balanced, huge citrus bouquet. abv
Edmund Fitzgerald robust porter great lakes brewing co.- cleveland, oh named after the ship that frequently docked in cleveland and sunk in lake superior on november 10, 1975 with many northeast ohioans on board. abv
Eliot Ness vienna style lager great lakes brewing co. - cleveland, oh named after one of cleveland's most respected safety directors who frequented the brewpub's bar during his tenure from 1935-1941. an amber lager balanced with crisp, noble hops. abv
90 Minute IPA american double ipa dogfish head brewery - milton, de a big beer with a great malt backbone that stands up to the extreme hopping rate. abv
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout samuel smith - tadcaster, n. yorkshire, england arguably the oldest existing oatmeal stout from one of britain's classic breweries. smooth, creamy & dry to style. abv
Duvel belgian golden ale duvel moortgat brewery - puurs, belgium slightly fruity, dry aroma, well-hopped beer with a slight bitter aftertaste. abv
Ranger IPA american ipa new belgium brewing - fort collins, co brewed with cascade, chinook and simcoe; dry hopped with cascade. pale and caramel malts to balance the hop squall. abv
Phin & Matt's american pale ale southern tier brewing co. - lakewood, ny the choicest malts and whole hops with unrivaled balance. abv
312 Urban Wheat Ale goose island beer co. - chicago, il spicy hop aroma, fruity ale flavor, creamy body that's immensely refreshing. abv
Matilda belgian style pale ale goose island beer co. - chicago, il spicy yeast characteristics make this an intriguing choice for beer and wine drinkers alike. abv
Sofie saison goose island beer co. - chicago, il slightly yeasty in appearance with citrus and oak on the nose. effervescent in finish. abv
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale lexington brewing and distilling co. - lexington, ky subtle flavors of vanilla & oak imparted as it rests in charred barrels. abv
5 Rabbit Blonde Ale 5 rabbit cerveceria - chicago, il a classic all-malt blonde ale with hints of light caramel and honeyed malt notes, noble hop aroma, fruity and spicy flavors. abv
Supper Club capital brewery - middleton, wi an eminently drinkable version of a true american lager. clean yet satisfying, a classic wisconsin lager at it's finest. abv
Seasonal Draft ask your server
Revolution Bottom Up Wit
Hacker-Pschorr served in a weiss glass
Goose Island Green Line
Half Acre Daisy Cutter IPA
Half & Half guinness & harp
Black & Tan guinness & smithwick’s
Snake Bite cider & harp with a dash of black currant
Black & Blue guinness & blue moon
Black Velvet guinness & champagne. served in a flute
Stevedore’s Velvet guinness & cider
Guinness Shandy guinness & lemonade
Shandy harp & lemonade
Miller Lite mgd
Bud bud light
Heineken heineken light
Boddingtons 16.9oz nitro can
Corona corona light
Magners Irish Cider
Woodchuck Dry Cider
Wyders Raspberry Cider
Monday miller lite bottles
concannon irish whiskey
Tuesday harp pints
bud and bud light bottles
Wednesday miller lite pints
1/2 priced selected irish whiskey
Thursday 1/2 priced bottles of wine
blue moon pints
Friday green line and stella artois pints
Saturday revolution pints
boru premium irish vodka cocktails
Sundady smithwicks pints
Wine By The Glass
White - Chardonnay
07. Concannon livermore valley
08. Estancia monterey
11. Francis Ford Coppola Directors Cut russian river
White - Sauvignon Blanc
19. Veramonte chile
20. Ferrari Carano Fume Blanc
21. Kim Crawford new zealand
White - Riesling
25. Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley washington
White - Italy
30. Ruffino "Lumina" Pinot Grigio venezia
32. Antinori Orvieto umbria
White - The Others
41. Woodbridge By Robert Mondavi White Zinfandel california
42. Villa Wolf Gewurztraminer pfalz, germany
43. Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc Viognier california
44. Cloudline Pinot Gris oregon
Red - Pinot Noir
47. Parducci mendocino
48. The Show leyda valley, chile
49. Artesa carneros
Red - Merlot
53. Cellar #8 california
54. Blackstone Reserve sonoma
Red - Cabernet Sauvignon
57. 14 Hands washington state
58. Estancia paso robles
60. Franciscan napa
Red - Meritage & Other Blends
68. Joel Gott Relative Red california (cabernet, zinfandel, syrah)
69. Hayman & Hill Reserve Meritage monterey (merlot, cabernet, malbec, petite verdot, cabernet franc)
70. Coppola Diamond Claret california (cabernet, petite verdot, malbec, merlot, cabernet franc)
Red - Zinfandel
78. Cline california
81. Poggio Salvi "Caspagnolo" Chianti Dei Colli Senesi tuscany
88. Laboure Roi Beaujolais Villages beaujolais
89. Chapoutier Cotes Du Rhone "Belleruche" rhone valley
Australia & New Zealand
94. Penfolds Shiraz koonunga hill, australia
95. The Crossings Pinot Noir new zealand
99. Terrazas Malbec mendoza, argentina
101. Norton Reserve Malbec mendoza, argentina
105. Castillo De Monseran Garnacha spain
106. Concannon conservancy, petite sirah, livermore valley
110. Sandeman Founders Reserve
111. Dows 10yr Tawny
112. Dows 20yr Tawny
115. Robert Mondavi Moscato D' Oro napa
116. Chapoutier Banyuls rhone
Delivery & Take Out
Peat Smoked Shrimp fennel-orange salad and carrot-ginger emulsion.
Cashel Blue Cheese Plate pecans. scallions and parmesan pita chips.
All Sandwiches Served With Steak Fries, Pickle And Coleslaw
Chief's Pub Burger 10 oz. natural beef burger, served on our hearty pretzel roll.
#1 Bacon, Swiss & Cheddar Chief's Chieftain Burger bacon, swiss and cheddar cheese and fried onion strings, served on our hearty pretzel roll.
#2 Bacon & Sautéed Mushroom Chief's Chieftain Burger bacon, sautéed mushrooms, onions, fried egg and blue cheese. served on our hearty pretzel roll.
The Full Irish Buger 10 oz. natural beef burger, two bangers, two rashers, two black, two white pudding, melted pepper jack cheese, fried egg on artisan brioche roll. served with steak fries, grilled tomato, sautéed mushrooms and irish chef remoulade sauce on the side.
Banger Burger our all natural beef burger, topped with grilled bangers (irish sausages), caramelized onions, demi-glaze and mashed potatoes.
Corned Beef Sandwich our famous corned beef piled high on thick cut marble rye bread.
Irish Blt grilled rashers (irish bacon), oven roasted tomatoes, brie cheese, watercress, onion relish and balsamic mayo served on irish brown bread.
Grilled Vegetable Focaccia portabella mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, peppers, red onion, radicchio and arugula sauce.
Harp-Battered Cod Sandwich north atlantic cod dipped in harp beer batter with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and tartar sauce on a toasted artesian roll.
Angus Steak Sandwich 8 oz. angus rib eye served on an artesian french roll with sharp cheddar cheese, sautéed mushrooms and fried onion rings.
Jenny's Chicken Breast Sandwich marinated grilled chicken breast topped with bacon, satuéed onions and swiss cheese on a ciabatta roll.
Grilled Faroe Island Atlantic Salmon encrusted with green apple, roasted shallot and irish bacon, served with colcanon and lemon beurre blanc.
Penne Pasta grilled chicken breast, asparagus, roasted peppers, walnuts and three cheese sauce (stilton, aged cheddar and goat cheese).
Broiled Atlantic Cod straw vegetables, fried caper berries, parsley, potatoes, roasted red pepper coulis and watercress oil.