Vegetarian Plate root vegetable gratin, brussels sprouts with raisins, toasted pine nuts and colman’s mustard sauce and sautéed carrots, zucchini and yellow squash
Chief’s Kid’s Menu
Served With Fresh Fruit
Fish & Chips
Hamburger & Fries
Grilled Chicken Breast mashed potatoes and mixedveg.
Curly-Q-Pasta & Cheese
Ice Cream Sundaes with chocolate sauce & cherry
Root Beer Floats
Homemade Fresh Chicken Strips honey mustard dipping sauce and fries
Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich served with fries
Sunday Brunch $19.95 Per Person
Homemade Salads. 10:00am-2:00pm. (10 & Under ½ Price, 2 And Under Free). Assortment Of:
Imported Cheese Display
House Smoked Atlantic Salmon
Peel & Eat Shrimp
Fried Atlantic Calamari
Irish Eggs Benedict
"Made To Order" Omelet Station
Bacon sausage, corned beef hash
French Toast & Waffles
Assorted Breads mini pastries, fresh fruit
Build Your Own Ice Cream Sundae And Our Milk And White Chocolate Fountains
Miller Lite Bottles
Concannon Irish Whiskey
Bud And Bud Light Bottles
Long Island Iced Teas
Miller Lite Drafts
1/2 Priced Selected Irish Whiskey
Captain Morgan Cocktails
Black & Tans
1/2 Priced Bottles Of Wine
Blue Moon Pints
Green Line And Stella Artois Pints
Founder’s Dirty Bastard
Boru Premium Irish Vodka Cocktails
1. "Star Of Munster" don’t be jealous of this mixture of bulleit rye, green chartreuse, simple syrup and a lemon twist for a taste of the old south.
2. "Red Haired Lass" the sexy cocktail of the big apple with rokk citrus vodka, cointreau, a squeeze of lemon and a splash of cranberry juice for color.
3. "Everybody’s Fancy" take a vodka made from the grapes of the cognac region and stir it with lillet, the aperitif of the bordeaux region. you can’t get fancier than that.
4. "Reaping The Rye" stir bulleit rye with some sweet vermouth, a dash of bitters and garnish with a cherry, and reap a tasty classic cocktail!
5. "The Cliff Of Moher" a briny classic combination of miller’s london dry gin, a dash of dry vermouth and olive brine, garnished with blue cheese stuffed olives.
6. "Our Highland Cousin" a scottish twist of the classic mojito with johnnie walker green label adds a lively spice & smoke quality to this cuban mixture of lime, brown sugar, mint & soda.
7. "After The Sun Goes Down" jose cuervo, orange juice and grenadine will bring a little sunshine to your evening.
8. "The Wind That Shakes The Barley" classic whisky cocktail with the slightly smoky johnnie walker black label with a splash of the scotch based liqueur drambuie on the rocks with cherries.
9. "Heather Breeze" an aromatic combo of chivas 12yr with a splash of amaretto, served over ice and garnished with cherries.
10. "Ireland Forever" ireland’s very own vodka, boru (named after ireland’s first king), midori melon liqueur and a splash of orange juice.
11. "Blackberry Blossom" pucker up and taste ciroc berry vodka with lemon juice, simple syrup and soda with a cherry/orange garnish.
12. "Bird In The Bush" get a little irish in you with black bush irish whiskey, blackberry currant and ginger beer.
13. "Kissing Thy Sweet Lips" get kissed by the angels with this tasty after dinner drink of benedictine and baileys irish cream served over ice.
14. "The Wild Irish Boy" baileys irish liqueur and frangelico hazelnut liqueur served over ice will drive you wild as well.
15. "Pure Drop" enjoy this tasty punchy martini with the vanilla/citrus tuaca liqueur, triple sec, sweet and sour and a dash of sugar.
16. "The Cuckoo’s Nest" did you know that there are palm trees in this west coast county of ireland? ciroc coconut vodka, godiva white & dark chocolate liqueur served in a chocolate rimmed cocktail glass.
17. "Black Bird" ½ irish & ½ mexican with bushmills irish whiskey, kahlua coffee liqueur and hot coffee topped off with whipped cream.
18. "The Gold Ring" grand the golden margarita with don julio blanco tequila, marnier, roses lime juice and sour mix served in a salted glass (served up or on the rocks).
19. "The Smokey Chimney" a smoky, spicy rendition of the sunday brunch blood mary using talisker single malt scotch from the isle of skye with a dollop of guinness stout.
American Craft & Craft Import Beer
Anti Hero IPA american ip a revolution brewery-chicago, il an american hop assault! local and some of the freshest beer you can get. the brewery is right down the street!
Arctic Panzer Wolf double ipa. three floyd’s brewing - munster, in amassive ipathat will leave your palate its hapless victim. scorched earth is our brewery policy
Pride And Joy american mild ale three floyd's brewing - munster, in meant to mirror the british style bitter. american cascade hops give this ale a unique twist of citrus aroma & bitterness.
Robert The Bruce scottish ale, three floyd's brewing - munster, in once described as a "liquid heath bar", this beer has a big malt body, which comes from chocolate and roasted malts.
Alpha King american pale ale. three floyd's brewing - munster, in an american wheat ale, gumbalhead is named in honor of the underground comic book cat created by rob syers.
Red's Rye rye pale ale. founders brewery - grand rapids, mi four varieties of belgian caramel malts imparting sweet richness. impressively balanced, huge citrus bouquet.
Edmund Fitzgerald robust porter. great lakes brewing co.- cleveland, oh named after the ship that frequently docked in cleveland and sunk in lake superior on november 10, 1975 with many northeast ohioans on board.
Eliot Ness vienna style lager. great lakes brewing co. - cleveland, oh named after one of cleveland's most respected safety directors who frequented the brewpub's bar during his tenure from 1935-1941. an amber lager balanced with crisp, noble hops.
90 Minute IPA american double ipa. dogfish head brewery - milton, de abig beer with a great malt backbone that stands up to the extreme hopping rate.
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout samuel smith - t adcaster, n. yorkshire, england arguably the oldest existing oatmeal stout from one of britain's classic breweries. smooth, creamy & dry to style.
Duvel belgian golden ale. duvel moortgat brewery - puurs, belgium slightly fruity, dry aroma, well-hopped beer with a slight bitter aftertaste.
Ranger IPA american ipa, new belgium brewing - fort collins, co brewed with cascade, chinook and simcoe; dry hopped with cascade. pale and caramel malts to balance the hop squall.
Phin & Matt's american pale ale. southern tier brewing co. - lakewood, ny the choicest malts and whole hops with unrivaled balance.
312 Urban Wheat Ale goose island beer co. - chicago, il spicy hop aroma, fruity ale flavor, creamy body that's immensely refreshing.
Matilda belgian style pale ale. goose island beer co. - chicago, il spicy yeast characteristics make this an intriguing choice for beer and wine drinkers alike.
Sofie saison. goose island beer co. - chicago, il slightly yeasty in appearance with citrus and oak on the nose. effervescent in finish.
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale lexington brewing and distilling co. - lexington, ky subtle flavors of vanilla & oak imparted as it rests in charred barrels.
5 Rabbit Blonde Ale 5 rabbit cerveceria - chicago, il aclassic all-malt blonde ale with hints of light caramel and honeyed malt notes, noble hop aroma, fruity and spicy flavors.
Supper Club capital brewery - middleton, wi an eminently drinkable version of a true american lager. clean yet satisfying, a classic wisconsin lager at it's finest.
Seasonal Draft ask your server
Revolution Bottom Up Wit
Hacker-Pschorr served in a weiss glass
Goose Island Green Line
Half Acre Daisy Cutter IPA
Half & Half guinness & harp
Black & Tan guinness & smithwick’s
Snake Bite cider & harp with a dash of black currant
Black & Blue guinness & blue moon
Black Velvet guinness & champagne. served in a flute
Stevedore’s Velvet guinness & cider
Guinness Shandy guinness & lemonade
Shandy harp & lemonade
Boddingtons 16.9oz nitro can
Corona corona light
Magners Irish Cider
Woodchuck Dry Cider
Wyders Raspberry Cider
Non-Alcohol sharps, kaliber, buckler
White Wines By The Glass
07. Concannon livermore valley
08. Estancia monterey
11. Francis Ford Coppola Directors Cut russian river
19. Veramonte chile
20. Ferrari Carano Fume Blanc sauvignon blanc
21. Kim Crawford new zealand
25. Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley washington
30. Ruffino "Lumina" Pinot Grigio venezia
32. Antinori Orvieto umbria
41. Woodbridge By Robert Mondavi White Zinfandel california
42. Villa Wolf Gewurztraminer pfalz, germany
43. Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc Viognier california
44. Cloudline Pinot Gris oregon
Red By The Glass
47. Parducci mendocino
48. The Show leyda valley, chile
49. Artesa carneros
53. Cellar #8 california
54. Blackstone Reserve sonoma
57. 14 Hands washington state
58. Estancia paso robles
60. Franciscan napa
Meritage & Other Blends
68. Joel Gott Relative Red california (cabernet, zinfandel, syrah)
69. Hayman & Hill Reserve Meritage monterey (merlot, cabernet, malbec, petite verdot, cabernet franc)