Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
Slick City Media, Inc. ("Slick City Media"), publisher of MenuPages.com, disclaims any and all responsibility for the content of any third party materials provided through or on its network of sites. Slick City Media respects all copyrights and will respond accordingly when notified of the infringement of those rights. Therefore, and in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), if you believe that any such third party materials infringe your copyrights, please contact the following agent in writing to request a review of the alleged infringement:
Slick City Media, Inc.
1065 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Fax: (212) 359-4598
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Slick City Media to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Slick City Media to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We cannot review your claim until we receive all of the above information. Once we receive all of the information, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated: January 22, 2007